What is Bleach?
Solution of sodium hypochlorite in water with an available chlorine content of 5% when packed. Because it offers a very effective method of killing undesirable micro-organisms (germs, bacteria, etc.), an excellent sanitiser. Bleach also destroys stains, so it is useful in the laundry as a whitening agent.
- Very effective germ-killer.
- An excellent sanitiser for food-preparation facilities.
- Very economical.
- Approved by AQIS for sanitising food processing equipment.
How Does It Work?
Contains available chlorine which is present in solution in the form of sodium hypochlorite and hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid is a powerful germ-killing agent which kills bacteria, yeasts, moulds and many viruses.
- 22.00 KGS
- Delivery Information:
- Please allow extra time for your shipment to arrive due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Delivery Tracking:
- Once your order has left us, you will be automatically sent your tracking information. This will provide you with an approx ETA on your delivery.